Friday 29 August 2014

Natural Drugstore Make-Up Look

Sometimes I just can not be bothered to wear a load of make-up... we all have those days.
However when I have to go out I tend to reach for this type of look. All products are from the 'drugstore' (aka: boots) so it is a very affordable look and will be perfect for the dreaded... BACK TO SCHOOL! 


The Products:
  1. The falsies mascara by Maybelline - black drama 
  2. Match perfection foundation by Rimmel London - 100 ivory 
  3. Cocoa butter formula lip balm by Palmer's - dark chocolate and cherry 
  4. Stay Matte powder by Rimmel London - 004 sandstorm 
  5. Professional eyebrow pencil by Rimmel London - 002 hazel 
  6. Love at first blush blusher by Soap and Glory
  7. Master precise liquid liner by Maybelline - black/noir 

The Tools:
  1. Primark eyelash curler
  2. Real techniques buffing brush 
  3. Real techniques deluxe crease brush
  4. Real techniques contour brush   

What I do:


So I start with the foundation, however I use it like it were concealer. I pump a small amount onto the back of my hand and using my deluxe crease brush put the foundation under my eyes and where I need extra coverage. Then I will take my stay matte powder and buffing brush and sweep the powder across my T-zone and where I placed the foundation,this helps it to stay on my face all day. Next up I put my love at first blush blusher on top of my cheekbones, this is because the blush is so shimmery I like to use it as a highlighter. It is very pretty and give my skin a nice glow. Then brows! I use my eyebrow pencil to fill in any sparse areas and also to make them a little darker as I like that kind of look. For my eyes I apply my liquid liner as close as I can to the lash line then I curl my lashes and apply a generous coat of the falsies mascara. And to finish off I apply my lip balm, not only does it moisturise my lips it also gives them a really subtle tint of red. Its a perfect my lips but better shade.



And there we have it...

The perfect affordable natural make-up look and like I said great for back to school!


Do you have any of these products?
What does you perfect natural make-up look consist of? 

No comments:

Post a Comment