Sunday 11 January 2015

The 5 Series- The 5 Accessories

Accessorising to me is like putting a cherry on the top of a cake. It finishes off an outfit. It is the final piece. So today I will be sharing with you my top 5 accessories... enjoy! 

Okay, so number one is the most obvious probably. 

Jewellery:

These two pieces are from uk.accessorize.com/ and they have been my go to items recently. I am loving the new gold range at the moment in store and online. The ring has a pop of colour in the middle and it is a statement once on as it is rather big which I am very fond of. The necklace is so pretty and elegant, I love the design of it with the cut outs and it just sits at a perfect length on my chest. 



Watch:
I do not know about you but I can not leave my house without wearing a watch. Just the fact of not knowing the time makes me anxious. This one from unlisted has been my favourite for a few months now and it is carrying on to be. It's something about the rose gold that makes me love it 10 times more. The watch has a big face which is good and the numbers 12, 4 and 8 are decorated in diamantes which gives it an extra sparkle. 



Bag:
A bag is a definite must for me and having a rucksack is so much more convenient. This is from warehouse and I picked it up in the sale last year. I love the colour of it (light beige) as it goes with practically any outfit. The style is almost like a satchel which I feel is quite unique and I like that about it a lot. It has a handle at the top if I want to carry it or straps for putting it on your back. 

Scarf:
Not only can scarves keep you warm, they also are a fashion piece. Mine was from monsoon and I have had it for about 2-3 years however I still love and wear it a lot of the time. The pattern on it is very vintage in my opinion and the colour is grey/pink/silver (great describing there, haha). 
I wear it all year round... spring, summer, autumn, winter. It is great!  

Hat:
Now I got this hat for Christmas and I already know that I will be wearing this a load! It is black with a black ribbon around the top bit. It is plain and simple which I love and cannot wait to pair it with so many different/boring outfits. Also to be honest it will be good to hide my hair if I am having a bad hair day!


And that's my lot! 

It's just 

No comments:

Post a Comment