Wednesday 19 August 2015

Dressing Table Bits

After recently getting my room re-decorated and designed I have decided one of my favourite aspects of it is my dressing table. I spend a decent amount of time here carefully doing my make up, choosing and putting on jewellery and generally getting ready for the day. Therefore I thought I would share it
with all you lovely people.

It consists of my jewellery box...

The box itself is from Muji, I love their storage! The elephant and sausage dog ring stands were both gifts so unfortunately I don't know where they are from but they are pretty darn cute in my opinion!

Next up I have my no7 mirror which was from boots, it is great as it has a light ring surrounding the outside of it in addition to it being double sided, one is magnified whereas the other is normal therefore making applying make up and plucking my eyebrows super easy. 

My eye brushes pot is just a jam jar which is a good alternative to buying yourself a proper, possibly expensive shop bought one. Having said that my face brushes pot is also from Muji in addition to my make up storage. This is just 2, 2 shelf storages stacked on top of each other. Finally I have my 'intimately Beckham' perfume kept on the top. 






My dressing table is from IKEA along with the stall.
   In my draws I keep quite a bit of rubbish but also I have some useful stuff like deodorant, nail varnish, make up wipes ETC..... However also the rubbish is like reseats, lose change and broken pens? 




THANKS FOR READING, ITS JUST ANOTHER

LITTLE LIFE BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment