Sunday 23 August 2015

Capturing With The Forgotten

Capturing moments do not need to be done using the latest technology all the time. This summer I went on an educational trip to Sri Lanka volunteering and helping various communities for 3 weeks. Of course I took a digital camera however in addition I also took 3 disposable cameras. I remember using them when I was in primary school on school trips, taking mug shots of friends or accidental ones of the floor...

However nowadays I believe I am more careful and selective on what I decided to take a photograph of as only having 27 pictures on each camera limits me.

It is so nice to have print outs straight away and although the whole process may cost you a little more I definitely think its worth it! Some thing I also found is that by the time I come to getting them printed I've already forgotten what things I took photos of in the first place. This therefore is a surprise and in my case it triggered many forgotten memories. 

The actual photographs themselves are surprisingly really good quality, in my case sometimes I forgot to turn the flash on therefore they came out a little dark so you just need to be aware of your surroundings and the time of the day. Otherwise I was so happy with the results and I am just on my way to putting them in a scrapbook and some in frames. 


See... some old and forgotten things are in fact some of the best things...

That's it, another

LITTLE LIFE BLOG 

No comments:

Post a Comment