Wednesday 7 January 2015

Let's Get Healthy This 2015!

Lets all admit it, we have put on a bit of weight over the festive period. All them yummy chocolates and delicious puddings we could not resist... But now it is time for change. Does anyone want to join me? I am doing a no chocolate January to start off. At first it maybe difficult however once you have past the 3 day mark you can do it! I have been doing it for a week already and I can feel a change in me. I am just feeling so much more active and healthy. And that's just from one week!

So imagine after 1 month, you will not only feel healthier, you will be able to see a visible difference in you skin and body shape. Along with that I have started to go out on runs, they are nothing to long or intense however it is something to do and it gets me out of the house.

I don't think I have ever told you but I am a keen road biker and this year it is going to be a little part of my life which has not been there before. I have already planned and decided which road races I would like to take part in and one of which will be my longest ride yet, so me and my dad are going to be doing a lot of training leading up to it. This therefore means that it will be a great opportunity for me to share the sport with you all and what cycling allows me to do and why I enjoy it because it is my sport and what I love. Be sure to see a blog post up about it soon... 

Having an activity you love and can do on a regular basis is great and helps you to stay fit. So try some new ones out and find one for you. 

Food is the biggest part of getting and staying healthy and I am hoping to be sharing with you some new recipes and ideas that I discover or create on here, so look out for those.

It is all about the decisions you make. Whether that is the right one or wrong one is up to you. 

It is a new year, it could be a new you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment