Sunday 13 September 2015

Summer to Autumn Golden Goddess

 This is what it consists of....


I start with applying THE ERASER EYE concealer from Maybelline under my dark circles and around my nose where I get redness, I blend this simply with my fingers as I find it works the best this way. I do not bother with any other base face products as this is a low coverage and almost a quite natural make up look in my opinion. 

Next up I sweep the BOURJOIS CHOCOLATE BRONZING POWDER over the cheeks, temples of the forehead and a little in the contours. This then gives me a healthy glow as it gives off a sun kissed feel. To top this off I use SUNBEAM by Benefit which is a liquid golden highlighter, I dab a small amount on the tops of my cheek bones which catches beautifully in different lights. 


Onto eyes I keep it pretty simple by just applying HALF BAKED from the naked 1 pallet all over the lid with a base shadow brush. I then draw a thin line along the lashes using my number 1 favourite eye liner MASTER PRECISE and also a generous coat of THE FALSIES mascara both of which products are from Maybelline. 

To finish the look off I use Kiko's SMART LIP PENCIL 700 and line my lips carefully. On top is Mac's satin finish SISS.


Transitioning from summer to autumn is one of my favourite times and this is my go to, safe make up option. I love the golden aspect to everything and as I feel my tan slowly fading I bump up the bronzing factor therefore making me miss it less. A bit of a cheat but it looks good and works! 

Thank you for reading once again, 

Love A LITTLE LIFE BLOG 

No comments:

Post a Comment