Friday 12 September 2014

Current Evening Skin Care Routine

I think having a skin care routine is important as it helps to cleanse my face after a long day and also it keeps my face looking fresh and spot free. Another reason I love having a skin care routine is because it allows me to try out a load of new products and it helps me to see what products work on my skin and also what ones do not. I have been using all these products in the same order for approximately 1 month now and my skin has improved. I would recommend all of them to people with sensitive and normal skin, my skin is slightly sensitive and none of them have given me any irritation. So here is my Current Evening Skin Care Routine: 





Firstly I start off my removing my make up with the Garnier micellar cleansing water, I find that it is very similar to bioderma however much cheaper which is excellent! It is perfume free and suitable for all skin types as it says on the bottle. 








Then I use the simple vital vitamin foaming cleanser, it is very good to help remove any make up or dirt that may be on my face still and it does so nicely and gently.  








After I have definitely got rid of all my make up off my face I then use my No7 beautiful skin cleansing brush with the botanics cleansing facial wash. The brush exfoliates and deeply cleanses my skin making it feel twice as clean, soft and radiant.






The next thing I do I only do it 2-3 times a week. I always have face masks in my bathroom therefore will pick out which ever one I would like to use. This is the one thing I change most often. My face masks at the moment are from H & M and are really good as they all have different purposes.



Finally I finish off by moisturising using the simple kind to skin moisturiser all over my face and a little down my neck and the simple soothing eye balm under my eyes to reduce redness and puffiness that may occur in the morning. 






And that is my Current Evening Skin Care Routine :) 

What products do you use for your skin care routine?
Any recommendations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment