Saturday 6 September 2014

My Blogging Essentials

Here I will be sharing with you guys all my blogging essentials. 

So firstly you will want to have a laptop or computer... I use the samsung chromebook, It helps me to create my blog and make my blog how I want it and that is with the help of blogger.



This is the SONY a200
Then you will need some pictures to put on your blog so another one of my essentials is a camera...

I have 3 and use all of them for different types of photography and photos. 
First up is the daddy camera, I use this the least often out of the 3 because it is so big it is sometimes to bulky to be carrying around all the time. 




Then the one I use the most is my little canon IXUS 500 HS. I love how it is so small and compact however the quality of the photos are the same quality as if I were using a bigger camera!






Then my final camera is actually just my IPhone 5C. It can produce quite good photos therefore if I am out and need to capture an image for my blog and do not have any other camera's I will just use that...


Next up is a notebook and pen! I keep one with me at all times! If I suddenly come up with a good blog post idea I will write it down... Also if I find some inspiration I can record it in my little notebook. 



Also another thing that is an essential for me when I am writing blog posts is MUSIC! I find it helps me to concentrate therefore I can get the job done easier and quicker. It is so boring just sitting in silence just listening to the keys on your laptop tapping away! 

And finally some kind of beverage and possibly a snack to keep you going.

So these are my blogging essentials... What are yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment