Tuesday 2 September 2014

The British Tag


I have been wanting to do the British tag for a very long time so today I thought it would be a fun little post for you all to enjoy! LET'S DO IT...





1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars?
I have about 3 cups a day and with no sugars.

2. Favourite part of your roast?
Umm... this is a hard one! I love the yorkshire puddings however I do also love the roasted vegetables and bread sauce!

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?

Its got to be the good old chocolate digestive but sometimes I like to change things up and go for a malted milk.


4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?

Going to the seaside and getting fish and chips to eat on the beach.

5. Favourite word?

Don't ask me why but I use the word 'cheeky' all the time so I guess that is probably my favourite word! 

6. Cockney rhyme slang?
I think I use it without even realising to be honest... for example going up the 'apples and pears' (stairs) and 'It's raining cat's and dog's' (It is raining hard/a lot).


7. Favourite sweet?

To be honest I prefer chocolate to sweets but anyway my favourite sweet is probably jelly babies!

8. What would your pub be called?
I would have to include something to do with my love of travelling into the name...


9. No.1 British person?

Kate Middleton - The Duchess of Cambridge, she seems so lovely and has great fashion sense... Also Prince George is awfully cute!


10. Favourite shop / restaurant?

I love boots, its got all my beauty essentials and needs! I could spend all day shopping in there! Also I love John Lewis, there Christmas displays are always stunning and always get me in the festive Christmas mood.


11. What British song pops into your head?
S Club 7 - Bring it all back! 

12. Marmite. 
HATE!




I tag everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment