Wednesday 10 September 2014

End Of The Travelling Series? What Is Next?

Hiya everyone!

As you may know over the summer I did a bit of travelling around Europe visiting Berlin, Budapest, Rome and Pompeii. For the last every other post I've written about one of the places. Sharing a lot of photographs with you all and my personal opinions of the place. Now this whole travelling series has to finish somewhere however I have seen a lot of people enjoying them and who have found my posts interesting therefore I do not want to stop yet however I have not got any other travelling content for you. 

So I have come up with a plan... 

When I started my blog I was planning on it being a make up and fashion blog but what I have found is actually I have had great interest in other types of blog posts too. Therefore I am planning on maybe changing things up a little bit. For all you girly girls out there do not worry because there will still be make up reviews, fashion trends and current beauty favourites however every other blog post will be something different. And for more travellers, cooks and general life stuff there will be blog posts for all of you. This then means there is a bit for everyone and also it gives me a variety of things to talk and blog about therefore I will not hopefully ever be stuck for blog post ideas. 


I will try this out for a bit and will see if you like it and if I like it too and it may stick however if it does not work we can go back. 

Hope you are all having a great day! 

ALITTLELIFEBLOG
                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment